The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Absolutely Amazing

That was just amazing! Beautiful visuals all around. The backgrounds were especially well done. Everything fit together very nicely.

Beautiful Job, keep up the great work.

The Rules The Rules

Heh

very Very nice job man. The idea of it was great and it's soo true, why do the guys always have to change their ways...ah well, anyway, great Job!!

Trash's Adventures DVD Trash's Adventures DVD

Well..

usually Im not a big fan of lock legion movies, but i always give em a shot, an it actually paid off this time! you had a good movie there, I liked it you got a 5!

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

GREAT

Wow dude, that really was awesome, havent laughed that hard at a flash in a while =P very nice indeed! Merry Xmasss

Who Knows? Who Knows?

Your stupid.....

No your stupid! hah well I still know something you don't know....

Not bad I got a kick out of that, I actually like your drawing style it fit the movie very well so keep it up

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

Hey now

I dont know about sploogin all over myself over this, but it was damn good. You said it would be a bit pixelated an it was which is why I put the graphics down but I still gave you a 5 cause you even said it from the start. Waiting to see the high quality version of it on the site then we can tell who will really be crowned king the portal...

Diablo II 1.10 Diablo II 1.10

Hey now

Alright, well I loved the idea and I thought you would take it a little differently than you did but I still got a kick out of it. I know the "realms were down" but I thought you might show the "new awesome moves" for the chars, either way I still got a good laugh out of it!

EMlL responds:

:D

The Death of Buu The Death of Buu

I have to say....

Okay I must admit, Ive seen DragonBall Z before and its not bad but I'm really tired of it, but even though I am tired of it, I have to give credit where its due, you did an EXCELLENT job of turning the animation style into stick figures an making the movie, definately good work, who knows maybe Ill start watching DBZ again, heh

-True North- -True North-

WOOOOOT

MY NEW FAVORITE FLASH MOVIE ON THE PORTAL!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME hahaha He found the Puppy...B!!

Task Force Paladin Part 1 Task Force Paladin Part 1

Not Too Bad

Definately Liked the story of it, an the Task force palidan, very cool as well good suits an all......but the music cuts out, out of nowhere so that was a bummer, other then that though for a sprite movie I liked it, good job